Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Edward Cullen









 

Edward Cullen is my current crush..My vampire.. <3
Wow, I really wished he exist in real life.. Will be a eternal love story..Extraordinary!
I really love the way he play the song..Wow.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean im not outdated to hear this song..but seriously, it's so amazing and it feels great and I keep on listening the song! My god!!

I wish I can play like this..He is such a romantic guy..I wish my boyfriend can play the song for me..
The best about the movie is that you will keep wondering about what is happening next.. 
Many people don't like the movie.. and also the book..they claim there is nothing so vampire thingy in this book and movie..
In my opinion, this story is different than others because this Twilight series explains more about and ordinary girl who falls in love with a guy who is not human..And "The Cullen's" family is not same with other vampire family... I'm sure you guys will know what I mean if you guys really read or watch the movie..
For those who really don't like it...No words because i think this is extraordinary love story... Before those who really condemn on the series..please read or watch it..Worth watching it...;) 
I can continue watching it.....Not bored at ALL!!
You guys must be thinking I'm a freak or what..But..This is how I feel about the series.. Those who don't like it.."go to hell" lol..Just kidding..haha..
The part that I loved the most is the first video..Actually was going to put all the scenes but all are my favourite..Just minimize it..<3 LOL...


So, please rate it..leave a comment..Let me know how you like twilight or not...;) Thanks...


..

No comments: