Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

New Job

I'm currently damn pissed.. I need to find a better working place..Gawd!! 
I have been suffering since the implementation of new strategy..I have no idea on why do Malaysia need to follow the Singaporeans shit!! 
This is the limit.. I'm really looking another opportunity.. I need a work where I can take the stress level..
Here the stress level is to the maximum.. If there was another level after maximum,that will be my level of stress..  
In the beginning when I started to work here, it was so happening.. But since the Singaporeans stupid system came in, Boomm!! That's it..
Many people have resigned even forced to resign,  
the people who are a still contract staff, their contract is not being extended.. 
Damn, I really don't want to have the same fate as them..
image

So I better get a good job with a lot of benefits.. After all, contract staff doesn't have many benefits and unsecured job..
I NEED A PERMANENT JOB!!!


:( 
Thanks for tuning in...:)

No comments: