Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday

It's Monday, Monday, gotta go work on Monday... haha..
Reminds me of Rebecca Black's Friday song.. 
Well, she is not a bad singer after all.. Border line I would say...>.<
So, how was everyone's weekend? Good? Bad? Boring? 
Well, Me myself didn't know how the time flew just like that..
Friday was a public holiday here..So I went to work as usual..Got a call from my sweetheart.. Finished up my work as fast as I can.. Went to KLCC..Bought a book..Had lunch... Went for a movie (Fright Night)..and then he send me to class.. :( was so sad..I wish I don't have any class that day..damn!! Miss him....>.<
Then on Saturday..Woke up..went to my grandma house... the whole day spent there..hehe...
And on Sunday..Whole day was spent on ASSIGNMENT... damn!! I wish it doesn't exist! 
Now, it's Monday.. I'm at work!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is a very sucking singer, as if a finger is stuck in her nose!