Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Too Much


Friendship is something that comes from a sincere heart..Come on.. Let's face is..Most of the friendship right now and in this era is double faced.. We can see easily see a lot...Even my best-friend since I was standard 1..Till form 5..we was happy.. and suddenly one point comes when another person starts talking bad about me and became close to her..Even her Bloody boyfriend start to brain wash her..I don't know what they got by doing that.. Since I was famous..(hahaha) I had loads of friends.. My best- friend usually get jealous easily when I hang out with my other friends.. 
This is normal.. This happens in my office NOW! All of us are working adults..please behave like one..There should not be any kind of jealousy between friends and those who take this friendship into sisterhood..I really hope there are people who can really show their sincere face before taking up this so called sisterhoodness! I take my best-friend as my little sister..And what I got was just betrayal.. It was a friendship for more 11 years man! It's not a small amout..It's huge..We cried, laugh, study and share many things in life..And now..I'm without a best-friend..:( 
Actually I feel good about it because I don't need to be sad and worry on where and what is going to happen..I have random friends which I can call as Close Friends.. ( I have few) haha.. ;) 
This is to tell the only certain person on what is happening in my life..My college life rocks! I have awesome friends who is caring, humble and no they are not double faced..and they also don't give importance on what colour ( race) No I'm not racist! But few people are... No idea Why... hahaha...
Well, this post is to tell that everyone should appreciate friendship and not just having it by name.. 
Because only few friends will stick together when the bad time strikes.. And we never know when it's coming..So please be sincere..Sometimes you gotta stop And remember that you’re not gonna Live forever Be young, think smart, stay true And just follow your heart....

The title above shows that the boiling water has reached to the maximum..
I have had enough!
No more... All my post of this hatred was because I was boiling in myself.. but this is too much..so embarrassing..
I can tell you..Many people in the department where I'm working right now is full with attitude characters.. Lol.. I think not only me who is facing this issue.. But many people outside.. Outside, they are soooooo freaking nice..but when come to a point, the real colour comes out...and BOOM!! blast occurs.. and the relationship of friendship is gone..










I'm not saying that the friends that I have now is not valuable.. They are...
Love you guys who have supported me...;) 
And go to freaking hell to those have no value on friendship!! 
hahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: