Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

My Trip to The United States of America ! :)

Wow!

That's the first word that I will ever say. No words. It is one of the most friendliest country. I have gone for a business visit and it was the most PERFECT visit.

I have traveled to Austin, Texas. This state is known as the lone star state. Ask me why is it called as the lone star state? Well, as far as I was informed, it is known as The Lone Star State because the flag has only one star as below:

Image result for lone star state

Unique right!

Well, let me begin from the start. So, my trip to the States started on the 3rd June 2017. My flight was on the 3rd June 2017 from KLIA to Heathrow London Airport. You heard that right! My flight was to LONDON.


The flight was for 13 hours straight from Malaysia. Traveled from British Airways.



The food was "marvelous". Hahaha. The wine was SUPERB. I loved it. It helped me to sleep. Seriously.



So when we reached London, the temperature was like 10 Celsius. It was freaking cold. Once we cleared the immigration, we straight went and look for train. Sorry, "we" means I was with another girl as well, Tasha.  Both of us traveled together. We took the train from Terminal 5 and went to Big Ben. The station is known as Westminster. Very nice place and I would love to go again.










We didn't know anything about the new place yet we traveled like a local person. Hahahaha. Maps in hand, asking directions from the cops. Mind you, the cops are so damn tall and good looking! *drooling* haha.



We had a transit for only 5 hours. SO , once we have visited the Big Ben, we headed back to the airport to catch our flight to Austin. That flight was a 10 hours flight.



After the whole struggle, we finally reached Austin-Bergstrom International Airport. We took a cab to our hotel. The cab costs us USD 44.00 = RM 189.09 and the distance was only about 20 mins drive. #facepalm

This was the hotel. Lone Star Court which was located The Domain.

Image result for lone star court

And my room wasssssssssss, tadaaaaaaaa :


My freaking fridge! Hahahahahah!


We reached to the hotel around 5-6pm. Mind you, it gets dark only after 8.30pm. Its bright and sunny at 7.30pm. Their 9.00 pm is like our 7.00pm. Hahaha! The room was sooo damn cozy. I loved it!

After having a good shower, we had a walk to find food. We ate pizza for freaking USD 9.00 and a Banana Waffle with nutella for about USD 5.00. See the portion of the waffle! #facepalm. Pizza picture i forgot to take as I was too hungry! They have no chili sauce there. It's only Sriracha and tomato sauce.


Image result for sriracha
I don't like the sauce. Tastes like bloody vinegar! Yuck.

After having our food, we got to know that one of our colleague was stuck at the airport as her luggage delayed and it was already 11pm. I have not seen her before and it was my first time meeting her. Her name is Manisha and she is from Hyderabad office. She is super damn smart!

Oh well, then I met her the next morning. The most friendliest and caring human being i have ever seen! We got ready and headed to office. Before the journey to the office, we had a very good breakfast at the hotel.




After the meal, we headed to the office. The people in the office were super super friendly and good looking as well. Hahaha!

*********************************************************************************

Cutting short on the trip itinerary, we have visited many many place.

This lady comes here daily and stand here for hours as Statue of Liberty with no cost. I've asked her, how much she gets an hour if she does it,she said nothing. She does it every single day be it raining or hot sunny weather just because of the love for her country! God bless her!  #happypeopleofamerica


Texas State Capitol was a memorable ones and I will never ever ever forget it!






The other places that I have visited was :

Barton Springs Pool.


Dillard's


Maggiano's

We had team dinner at this place. The food was too good! :)



Park near my office!



Bob Bullock Texas State Museum 


Barton Creek Square Mall


Well, this is my team! 

Perri , Manisha, Tasha and myself! :)


View from my hotel. Just love it!


Apart from that, we were craving for indian food there. It was so damn difficult to get rice . So on our way to office, we saw one Indian Restaurant and we managed to find it online. We ordered the food. Chicken Biryani =USD 12.99 and Lamb Biryani = USD 14.99. The taste was just okay only. Malaysia is the best! hahaha.






This ice cream is the best and it cost me the cheapest. Hahahaha! 



Annnnndddddddd, we went for shopping. Can you see the cart? The cart is full becaiuse it was cheap! ;)


Had this as our dinner after the shopping spree. Too tiring and it was good. Haha.


*********************************************************************************

Well, then came the day when we had to go back. :(

We left and our transit was also at the same place. LONDON. So we visited the below places. Hehehe!





It was one of the most memorable trip that I ever had. I loved it overall except the TAN! It was freaking 40 Celcius in Austin. And we traveled by buses in Austin. Super easy and it was only USD 2.50 for the whole day pass. Well, this is my little summary of my experience.

I'm happy and I enjoyed my trip and stay there. Thank you America for having us! Love you and till then, alvida!


Thank you for tuning in everyone! :)



Love,

Kaveen

No comments: