Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bored at work place

I'm at work and I really have no idea on what to do... Feeling damn down today..Don't know why.. Feel like no one understand on what I want.. Why people are so selfish? Haiz.. I wish I was free like a bird where I can fly where ever I want.. But just that I'm not..;(
The month of August doesn't suits me well I guess..getting damn moody the whole day..No, I'm not on my periods yet..( LOLL )
I have took out all my feelings on my phone where they have memos.. I'm not going to tell the whole thing here..
Just a bit insecure and dissatisfied on they way people treating me.. I wish I could stand up and ask what's your bloody problem..I know what that person going through right now.. but don't tell me that you want to be so selfish till you don't realise that there is someone who is loving you so much..;(
I wish i could tell you how much you meant to me..but the time is not there..no time for me..no one cares.. at last we are the one who will die up alone..I absolutely hate being ignored.  I don’t try to talk to people for no reason, so when someone ignores me, it makes me extremely upset.  The least one can do if they do not want to talk to me is simply and politely say just that. 

No comments: