Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Skydiving...



I'm pretty sure that everyone is wondering on why suddenly am I posting this picture.. LOL.. I really want to skydive.. But it's so freaking expensive.. Haha.. 
I'm a very adventurous person..I even want to try bungee jumping, parachuting and stuffs.. When I share this with my friends, they think I'm crazy..
Well, I think all this kinda opportunity only comes once in a lifetime.. We should really try it.. But seriously, no one wants to follow me.. and it's way too expensive.. Hehe... 
My friends are really scared.. So I need a person who really can do all this.. 
Those who are interested, please do let me know.. LOL.. We try jumping from the sky and we do parachuting from KL Tower..It will be AWESOME!
I know I know, you guys are thinking I'm crazy as well.. Haha.. Trust me.. I'm not.. It's just that I wanna live my life to the fullest.. 
Hmmm, well hopefully my future bf can do all this with me.. So future BF please be ready.. Where ever you are right now..start counting your days cos we are so gonna do this together.. Please don't be afraid of heights.. PLEASE!!!!! 




Bungee jumping is interesting as well.. It can be scary as hell... 


Ehem.... So be ready!!! LOL...


Hahaha....


Thanks for tuning in... <3




No comments: