Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hellow....

Aloha everyone.. Have been busy lately.. Gosh.. Haha.. I didn't even realise that I have abandoned my blog for a very long time..
So, what's up guys.. Any news??
C'mon don't be shy..Share with me.. LOL..
Ok, my work is going good as everyone knows where am I working.. hehe.. So, the environment good at the moment.. No any quarrels at the moment.. My life is going on a very normal pace..Not so fast nor slow..
Prefer it to be like this.. Just nice..
image

Many things is happening in life so far... Receiving bouquets.. chocolates.. Someone is trying to impress me.. and I'm kinda liking it... It's wonderful to know that there is a guy who really want to show his love towards me.. It's just the past is still daunting me.. It's tough..
Went fr a dinner date with  friend few days back.. We're getting to know each other.. Don't know if it's appropriate.. Had a crush on him for 4 years.. Gosh.. Haha..
We went to Mandarin Oriental Hotel for dinner.. The perfect Friday night out.. 1st time in my life, having buffet dinner with a guy at night.. Wow.. It was amazing.. Seriously.. was amazing.. Went fr a walk after the dinner date.. KLCC park..the night was awesome.. the view is so so romantic..
I don't know why..but I really love to be pampered.. :) Hehehe....


While we was walking..we talked a little..  Cant disclose anything.. ( P & C )
So, to close the topic now.. I want to upload a nice and a favourite song that I really like...



Thanks for tuning in..:)





No comments: